Welcome to The Joint - Raleigh, Six Forks! As your local chiropractor in Raleigh, NC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Raleigh chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jeremy Broadhead
Dr. Jeremy Broadhead grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, and graduated from Brigham Young University in 2005. His fascination with the miracles of the human body led him to the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas, where he earned his doctorate in 2009. He has witnessed chiropractic care change many lives, and he has a driving passion to bring its benefits to everyone.
ʺQuality of life is so much better with regular chiropractic adjustments,ʺ he said, ʺand The Joint offers the best care available.ʺ
Dr. Broadhead enjoys quality time with his wonderful wife, Hayley, and their two Shih Tzus. He also loves hiking and club sports. Fluent in French, Dr. Broadhead’s new adventure is tackling Spanish! When he’s not standing over the adjustment tables, you can find him at the movies or picking his banjo. Dr. Broadhead invites you share your health goals with him, and allow The Joint to contribute to your wellness.
Dr. Tri Myers
Dr. Tri Myers, a North Carolina native, graduated from East Carolina University with a Bachelor degree in Exercise Physiology, and received his doctorate from Parker University. He is currently obtaining his Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician status, and specializes in aiding highly athletic patients to increase their physical prowess and decrease likelihood of injury.
Dr. Myers has worked on the sidelines of high school and semi-pro football teams in Texas. He is currently the team chiropractic physician for mixed martial arts and boxing groups Jawbreakers, Kruel Militia, and Immortal BJJ. He personally loves to train with martial arts fighters.
ʺThe Joint makes it affordable to get your game on,ʺ Myers said. Dr. Myers has a beautiful wife, Dr. Rachel Myers, whom he met at chiropractic school in Texas. They have two cats and two dogs, a Great Pyrenees and Cheyenne mix. The couple always believed that if they moved to where they wanted to spend the rest of their lives, they would be happy. And they are.
Dr. Rose Boyd
Dr. Rose Boyd has been treating patients from age 0-80 for the past eight years. Watching her patients feel better quickly never gets old. She is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and holds the 2007 Clinical Excellence award.
She loves watching patients notice better health along their spine, but also in areas they didn’t expect chiropractic to help (migraines, digestive issues, sleep, sports performance). Dr. Boyd interned under a pediatric and pregnancy chiropractor in Minneapolis Minnesota, and enjoys helping infants, kids and moms feel their best.
“I’m happy to be a part of a place that can offer great chiropractic adjustments at a price that is affordable so that more people can experience the benefits of consistent care- that’s what our model is all about,” said Dr. Boyd.
Outside The Joint, Dr. Boyd enjoys running, hiking, cooking, and spending time with her husband, John, and 11 month old son, Ryan. She was a big fan of naps, before the baby.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 24, 2014By now, you’ve almost assuredly heard about the Paleo diet. Some of you have even attempted it. Whether or not you succeeded, the “primal eating” trend is now all around. Paleo serves as an encouragement for us to consume food like our ancestors once did– our ancestors from hundreds, even thousands of years ago. The idea is ...
- September 17, 2014When was the last time you encountered– what’s this?– good news regarding the ozone? Well, enjoy basking in the sunlight of environmental good news today, as the ozone layer is showing signs of recovery, indicates a United Nations scientific panel. Study analysts realized that there has been a substantial and steady rise in the ozone ...
- September 4, 2014Could chiropractic care provide comprehensive relief from a variety of breathing and respiratory conditions? A 2009 study looked to provide supporting evidence for this question, particularly focusing on allergies and asthma in regards to chiropractic care’s proposed ability to help treat such symptoms. Furthermore, it hoped to gauge the overall improvement witnessed for a pediatric patient’s ...
- August 26, 2014Despite the fact that the cancer death rate has plummeted a full percent each year starting in 1990, with the American Cancer Society even saying that the total amount of cancer deaths will be 23 percent lower by 2015 alone than it was just a quarter century before, cancer remains a common killer. Thankfully, board-certified radiologist ...
- August 19, 2014Listen up, ladies: having low testosterone isn’t just a personal problem for the boys. That’s because, while low testosterone (aka low-T), has gotten plenty of attention for men, it turns out that everyone should be focusing on common hormone wreckers. That means men, women, and even your young ones. The reason for this is because research ...
- August 14, 2014Could chiropractic care give adequate relief to patients with autistic symptoms? Considering autism and pervasive development disorder (PDD) are both developmental disabilities with very similar characteristics, this was a question a recent study looked to verify. Typically diagnosed by age three, autism and PDD exist as neurological disorders that influence a child’s performance in communication, comprehending ...
- August 7, 2014Researchers recently identified an innovative new way to ward off the onset of Alzheimer’s disease. A study published in the journal Neurology realized that elderly folks with low vitamin D levels are at greater risk of contracting the dementia compared with their peers who have higher vitamin D levels. Though finding a link between low ...
- July 30, 2014Getting vitamin D is so simple, there’s really no reason you shouldn’t be getting plenty of it. So many people overload themselves with Vitamin D supplements in an attempt to load up on the stuff, when just getting out more can get you all you need and more. And considering not getting enough of it ...
- July 23, 2014The digestive system is a complex network that allows us to put pounds upon pounds of food, drinks, medications, and more into our mouths every day, without reaping the consequences we probably should be facing. Typically, our bodies do a great job of separating the bad stuff from the good, despite the fact that most ...