Welcome to The Joint - Raleigh, Six Forks! As your local chiropractor in Raleigh, NC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Raleigh chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jeremy Broadhead
Dr. Jeremy Broadhead grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, and graduated from Brigham Young University in 2005. His fascination with the miracles of the human body led him to the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas, where he earned his doctorate in 2009. He has witnessed chiropractic care change many lives, and he has a driving passion to bring its benefits to everyone.
“Quality of life is so much better with regular chiropractic adjustments,” he said, “and The Joint offers the best care available.”
Dr. Broadhead enjoys quality time with his wonderful wife, Hayley, and their two Shih Tzus. He also loves hiking. Fluent in French, Dr. Broadhead’s new adventure is tackling Spanish! When he’s not standing over the adjustment tables, you can find him at the movies or picking his banjo.
Dr. Broadhead invites you to share your health goals with him, and allow The Joint to contribute to your wellness.
Dr. Rose Boyd
Dr. Rose Boyd has been treating patients from age 0-80 for the past eight years. Watching her patients feel better quickly never gets old. She is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and holds the 2007 Clinical Excellence award.
She loves watching patients notice better health along their spine, but also in areas they didn’t expect chiropractic to help (migraines, digestive issues, sleep, sports performance). Dr. Boyd interned under a pediatric and pregnancy chiropractor in Minneapolis Minnesota, and enjoys helping infants, kids and moms feel their best.
“I’m happy to be a part of a place that can offer great chiropractic adjustments at a price that is affordable so that more people can experience the benefits of consistent care- that’s what our model is all about,” said Dr. Boyd.
Outside The Joint, Dr. Boyd enjoys running, hiking, cooking, and spending time with her husband, John, and 11 month old son, Ryan. She was a big fan of naps, before the baby.
Dr. Jennifer Al Ghuraibawi
Dr. Jennifer Al Ghuraibawi has been a chiropractor for 17 years. Dr. Jen was born and raised in Vermont. She attended Springfield College in Springfield, MA where she graduated with top honors as a Tri Beta National Honors Society member for the Biological Sciences and her degree in Biology in 1994. After undergrad she attended Palmer College of Chiropractic-West in San Jose, California, graduating with her Doctorate in Chiropractic in 1998. Dr.Jen has practiced in New York and Connecticut prior to moving to North Carolina this past spring. She has also been an adjunct professor in Anatomy and Physiology for over 10 years at SUNY Westchester in Valhalla, NY and obtained her Masters in Education in 2007. Dr. Jen became a chiropractor because of her own personal experience with chiropractic and how chiropractic helped her with the headaches.
Dr. George Tyler
My chiropractor stopped the pain!
Growing up I had a condition of the knees called Osgood- Schlatter Disease. It is one of the most common causes of knee pain in children. I was active in sports, but the pain in my knees frustrated me and limited my participation. My parents took me to their medical doctors but none were able to stop the pain. Then my father took me to a chiropractor. After only a few adjustments, to my back and knees, the pain began to go away. I was both thankful and amazed. I can tell you from my experience both as a patient and a doctor… chiropractic works and it works well!
My chiropractic journey
That was my introduction to chiropractic and I knew then what I wanted to do with my life. After receiving my Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology from N.C. State University, I went on to earn my Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Atlanta . I choose to attend Life University because of the strong subluxation-based philosophy. The curriculum at Life University consisted of 2,887 hours of classroom study and 1,598 hours of clinical studies, including kinesiology, toxicology and spinal adjusting. So, while my education sharpened my expertise, my philosophy drives my passion.
In practice, I utilize a wide range of chiropractic techniques, muscular therapies and therapeutic exercise specifically tailored for each patient. This provides an integrated chiropractic approach to conservative care. My practice focuses on the entire family and offers the highest quality of chiropractic care to both children and adults. I find that holistic, conservative care is an extremely effective treatment for a wide variety of conditions. I am an excellent clinician, and a good listener. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you in person and discuss your specific health challenges.
On a personal note
I am blessed to have a lovely wife, Joselyn and three children, Jillian, George Jr. and Vanessa. When I am not spending time with my family, I enjoy listening to jazz, playing the saxophone and I am an avid football fan.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Raleigh chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 22, 2016marthaIn the world of sports medicine, injuries incurred by dancers can go toe-to-toe with those of more conventional athletes. Though sometimes overshadowed by other athletics, medical researchers find injuries are prevalent among dancers, says Jeffrey A. Russell of the Ohio University School of Applied Health. “Dancers are clearly athletes in the degree to which sophisticated physical capacities ...
- March 18, 2016marthaLike sending a small, white Titleist above the fairway so far you can’t see it, the toll of a career spent commuting can cause unforeseen problems down the road. You’ll get to the green all right, once you get past the speed bumps, toll roads, gas,k and wear and tear on the car. But the cost ...
- February 19, 2016marthaDo you want to get in shape without running the circuit of exercise equipment like a gym rat or being observed like a lab rat? Whether you feel it’s unsafe, too expensive, or just feel you aren’t gym material, you can get in shape on your own. And it doesn’t mean investing hundreds of dollars in ...
- January 19, 2016marthaIf you’ve ever wondered how many degenerates are in your family tree, there are medical researchers who can probably tell you. However, they may be looking at very different characters than you imagined. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons submitted an article to the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery claiming a strong inherited predisposition to ...
- December 21, 2015marthaWhen you take your seat at a performance of The Nutcracker, it’s unlikely you’re expecting the same experience as you would sitting ringside, cheering on your favorite wrestler. Besides the obvious comparisons, such as the possibility of seeing tutus at either event, the performers have one major characteristic in common: They are both athletes. Ballet de Rigueur While ...
- November 24, 2015marthaWe’ve all seen those classic images of a pregnant woman, hands on her lower back, arching rearward, her face to the sky. As if foreshadowing the challenges that lay ahead for a mother-to-be, a certain degree of pain—in the back and elsewhere—seems to come with the territory. Is it a necessary experience for a mother-to-be? And ...
- November 9, 2015philteamThe most wonderful time of the year is once again just around the corner. For you, it could mean busier schedules brimming with daily activities topped with seemingly endless holiday shopping and festive events. There is lots of planning to do for family gatherings or in preparation for delightful reunions with friends. The tree needs ...
- November 9, 2015philteamHas pain become a chronic part of your day? With today’s hectic schedules, people tend to find quick fixes to make it through the day. Medications take over and become the norm while we put off taking proper care of ourselves. Sometimes even the cost of more investigative methods can get in the way of ...
- November 3, 2015marthaIf you like to hit the pavement for exercise, it is likely that your high speed, wind-in-your-hair experience will have to gear down to a Sunday afternoon ride in the country, or even a pit stop, at times. The overall impact on your body means that stopping for service and repairs – due to the ...