Welcome to The Joint - Raleigh, Six Forks! As your local chiropractor in Raleigh, NC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Raleigh chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jeremy Broadhead
Dr. Rose Boyd
Dr. Rose Boyd has been treating patients from age 0-80 for the past eight years. Watching her patients feel better quickly never gets old. She is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and holds the 2007 Clinical Excellence award.
She loves watching patients notice better health along their spine, but also in areas they didn’t expect chiropractic to help (migraines, digestive issues, sleep, sports performance). Dr. Boyd interned under a pediatric and pregnancy chiropractor in Minneapolis Minnesota, and enjoys helping infants, kids and moms feel their best.
“I’m happy to be a part of a place that can offer great chiropractic adjustments at a price that is affordable so that more people can experience the benefits of consistent care- that’s what our model is all about,” said Dr. Boyd.
Outside The Joint, Dr. Boyd enjoys running, hiking, cooking, and spending time with her husband, John, and 11 month old son, Ryan. She was a big fan of naps, before the baby.
Dr. Alice Mellow
Dr. Mellow was born and raised in New York. She attended Stony Brook University where she majored in biology. She then attended New York Chiropractic College and received her doctorate in Chiropractic in 1982. In the year 2000 Dr. Mellow received an additional bachelor’s degree in the science of nursing to become an RN. She combined Chiropractic and nursing and added being a doula to assist midwives in successful home births. The future mom’s got adjusted throughout pregnancy to keep the hips in alignment and have an easier birth process. The babies were delivered at home by the midwife with Dr. Mellow’s assistance. She states “This was my way of promoting peace on earth by bringing babies into the world by mom’s who are comfortable, have no fear of the process and babies who come into the world in a low stress and highly relaxed atmosphere.” For the past 31 years Dr. Mellow has been in active Chiropractic practice in Florida. She has been a lecturer on health and wellness, an expert medical adviser for the division of worker’s compensation, a testifying and treating physician for car accident injuries and an independent medical examiner for insurance companies. Part of her service is she also trained many new graduate Chiropractors in the art of the technique of Chiropractic adjusting. Most of her career she has been a treating physician to achieve and maintain wellness. She is now a resident of Cary, North Carolina and has joined the Joint to continue helping patients achieve health. Health has five factors. They are rest, exercise, proper nutrition, proper mental attitude and 100% nerve flow. The Chiropractic part is 100% nerve flow which is a spine free of nerve impingement. Regular Chiropractic adjustments is how the body heals itself, wards off germs, controls stress, decreases pain and decreases acute and chronic illness and becomes well. Health comes from within when the body is free of nerve interference.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Raleigh chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 31, 2015As we fully launch into spring, and then on into summer, we see a spike in temperatures, longer, brighter days and more and more people looking to get bathing suit ready when it comes to their bodies (and minds). Now, for most of the country, exercising outside is becoming more of a realistic option. For ...
- March 13, 2015Mental health has taken a front seat in recent years. It seems that, finally, people are beginning to understand how important it is to keep your mind healthy and strong. Luckily, there are some foods that you can consume to improve the health of both your body and your mind. If you need a boost ...
Visit our location of The Joint …the chiropractic place in Raleigh, for your chance to win great prices for March Healthy Madness!February 27, 2015Register at any participating Market at Colonnade business locations below for your chance to win a prize from the March Healthy Madness drawing! The Joint-Six Forks Fleet Feet Raleigh Bella Nails Good Looks (eyewear) Winner will be drawn March 20, 2015 and notified via email
- February 6, 2015When it comes to chiropractic care, it often seems that for many people, there are more questions than answers. While a growing number of people are experiencing the many great benefits of regular chiropractic care, many other people are still unaware or skeptical of the good that can come from regular visits. In order to ...
- January 21, 2015The human body is a marvelous and mysterious thing. Even as children, our bodies work in ways we may never comprehend. One of the body’s greatest attributes is that it gives signs when it is not functioning correctly. Pain is one of the last indicators that something is wrong and is often the result of ...
- January 9, 2015Each and every new year brings with it a new beginning, a clean slate and a chance to do things a little differently and much better than you did over the previous 365 days. One of the most common occurrences on January 1st, is the formation of a list, a list that is sworn to ...
- November 20, 2014No matter how long the path of Alzheimer’s may be for a person with it, the final destination is often the same: a troubling existence that challenges both the individual and their family. Knowing this, it’s important you abstain from falling into the belief that B vitamins can help protect you from the progressive brain disease. ...
- November 10, 2014Though hardly anything’s an absolute these days, it’s almost safe to say everyone loves chocolate– almost. But that doesn’t mean the few who don’t, aren’t better off because of it. After all, most of us are under the impression that chocolate can be a big problem for our health– and certainly our waistlines. Both dark chocolate and ...
- November 4, 2014When it comes to eating what we like, doing so always feels better when we know we can burn it off. And when we’re at a late-night dinner event or otherwise don’t think we’re going to make it to the gym, it helps us rest assured knowing that our metabolism’s got our back. But what if ...