Welcome to The Joint - Raleigh, Six Forks! As your local chiropractor in Raleigh, NC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Raleigh chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jeremy Broadhead
Dr. Jeremy Broadhead grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, and graduated from Brigham Young University in 2005. His fascination with the miracles of the human body led him to the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas, where he earned his doctorate in 2009. He has witnessed chiropractic care change many lives, and he has a driving passion to bring its benefits to everyone.
ʺQuality of life is so much better with regular chiropractic adjustments,ʺ he said, ʺand The Joint offers the best care available.ʺ
Dr. Broadhead enjoys quality time with his wonderful wife, Hayley, and their two Shih Tzus. He also loves hiking and club sports. Fluent in French, Dr. Broadhead’s new adventure is tackling Spanish! When he’s not standing over the adjustment tables, you can find him at the movies or picking his banjo. Dr. Broadhead invites you share your health goals with him, and allow The Joint to contribute to your wellness.
Dr. Tri Myers
Dr. Tri Myers, a North Carolina native, graduated from East Carolina University with a Bachelor degree in Exercise Physiology, and received his doctorate from Parker University. He is currently obtaining his Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician status, and specializes in aiding highly athletic patients to increase their physical prowess and decrease likelihood of injury.
Dr. Myers has worked on the sidelines of high school and semi-pro football teams in Texas. He is currently the team chiropractic physician for mixed martial arts and boxing groups Jawbreakers, Kruel Militia, and Immortal BJJ. He personally loves to train with martial arts fighters.
ʺThe Joint makes it affordable to get your game on,ʺ Myers said. Dr. Myers has a beautiful wife, Dr. Rachel Myers, whom he met at chiropractic school in Texas. They have two cats and two dogs, a Great Pyrenees and Cheyenne mix. The couple always believed that if they moved to where they wanted to spend the rest of their lives, they would be happy. And they are.
Dr. Rose Boyd
Dr. Rose Boyd has been treating patients from age 0-80 for the past eight years. Watching her patients feel better quickly never gets old. She is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and holds the 2007 Clinical Excellence award.
She loves watching patients notice better health along their spine, but also in areas they didn’t expect chiropractic to help (migraines, digestive issues, sleep, sports performance). Dr. Boyd interned under a pediatric and pregnancy chiropractor in Minneapolis Minnesota, and enjoys helping infants, kids and moms feel their best.
“I’m happy to be a part of a place that can offer great chiropractic adjustments at a price that is affordable so that more people can experience the benefits of consistent care- that’s what our model is all about,” said Dr. Boyd.
Outside The Joint, Dr. Boyd enjoys running, hiking, cooking, and spending time with her husband, John, and 11 month old son, Ryan. She was a big fan of naps, before the baby.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Raleigh chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 20, 2014No matter how long the path of Alzheimer’s may be for a person with it, the final destination is often the same: a troubling existence that challenges both the individual and their family. Knowing this, it’s important you abstain from falling into the belief that B vitamins can help protect you from the progressive brain disease. ...
- November 10, 2014Though hardly anything’s an absolute these days, it’s almost safe to say everyone loves chocolate– almost. But that doesn’t mean the few who don’t, aren’t better off because of it. After all, most of us are under the impression that chocolate can be a big problem for our health– and certainly our waistlines. Both dark chocolate and ...
- November 4, 2014When it comes to eating what we like, doing so always feels better when we know we can burn it off. And when we’re at a late-night dinner event or otherwise don’t think we’re going to make it to the gym, it helps us rest assured knowing that our metabolism’s got our back. But what if ...
- October 24, 2014Your heart health is incredibly important to your overall health. Meanwhile, music is just…freaking important, right!? But why? Well, for one, music has had an incredible impact on our culture. Where would we be without groups like The Beatles and The Rolling Stones? For each new era of our society, there has been a band ...
- October 16, 2014When it comes to having good morals, we all think we’ve got ‘em. Yes, I totally just let that guy change lanes in front of me! I’m the best! And I definitely helped an old woman with her groceries the other day. Who rocks? That’s right, me! But if we are all such moral beings, ...
- October 8, 2014At least one study looked to document results based on complementary and alternative medicines (CAMs) when used on White, African American, and Hispanic/Latina female patients. A follow-up to a national questionnaire of CAM usage with American women, this case study examined women employing CAM and its numerous separate practitioners, as well as racial/ethnic variations in ...
- October 1, 2014If you think about it, we spend about one third of our lives sleeping (or at least we should). But what makes sleep so necessary? Sleep is as important to our health as eating the proper nutrition. That being said, the reason why we can’t go without sleep for very long remains somewhat unclear in medical circles. ...
- September 24, 2014By now, you’ve almost assuredly heard about the Paleo diet. Some of you have even attempted it. Whether or not you succeeded, the “primal eating” trend is now all around. Paleo serves as an encouragement for us to consume food like our ancestors once did– our ancestors from hundreds, even thousands of years ago. The idea is ...
- September 17, 2014When was the last time you encountered– what’s this?– good news regarding the ozone? Well, enjoy basking in the sunlight of environmental good news today, as the ozone layer is showing signs of recovery, indicates a United Nations scientific panel. Study analysts realized that there has been a substantial and steady rise in the ozone ...